Chronicles of a yarn farmer, shepherdess, and fiber geek!

Chronicles of a yarn farmer, shepherdess, and fiber geek!

August 30, 2010

Bunnies For Sale

If there were only nine days in a week and about 39 hours in a day, I would be able to devote the proper amount of time to all the creatures here, including myself and DH. HOWEVER, I do have to pick and choose and even though I'm very reluctant to let them go, the bunnies always seem to get the short end of the time stick. Probably because they're so quiet and such easy keepers. They are so sweet and that's why it's so hard. Anyway, here are some pics. They should be sheared at the end of September. If anyone takes all of them, I'll cut ya a deal on the price. Send me a private email if you're interested (densmore@crosswindfarm.com).

Saltora (Doe)/registered/Hybrid/1 year old/$40

Rumpelstiltstkin/nonregistered/Satin Angora buck/1 yr old/$40

Rumpy

Goldfinger/nonregistered/Satin Angora buck/1 yr old/$40

Goldy

Striker/registered/German Angora buck/2 yrs old/$40

Striker

Sal

Sal

I don't breed the buns so Sal has never kindled and the guys have not been used for breeding. The two Satins are from the same litter. I originally got the bunnies for their wool. And, oh, their wool is spectacular! I'd love them to go to a good place.

1 comment:

Tracy P said...

Those bunnies are adorable!!!