Chronicles of a yarn farmer, shepherdess, and fiber geek!

Chronicles of a yarn farmer, shepherdess, and fiber geek!

June 10, 2010

T-14 'til Alberta Bound

Fibre Week at Olds College (Olds, Alberta, CANADA) is just around the corner. This will be my third year (out of six) in the Master Spinner Program. They say the third year is the defining point. If you can get through the Level 3 and the homework and you're serious about completing the program, then you brace yourself for Levels 4, 5, 6, and the final in-depth project. I know I'll get there, I didn't start this program to walk away uncompleted. But to get ready for Level 3 I'm putting together supplies for spinning, dyeing, knitting, and other off the wall stuff I want to get done. I just finished balling up the yarn in the pic for the sock knitting class I'm taking with Cat Bordhi. Should be interesting. The whole eight days will be wonderful!


No comments: