|Christmas present - a Cricket loom for small projects|
I’m hoping we can pull off 2011 without a glitch. But with the year’s schedule, it will be a challenge. This is the 2011 line up:
- Lambing and kidding will start in a month and take us through April
- May is Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival (a first…very excited)
- Late June/early July will be 10 days in Alberta for my Level 4 Master Spinner Program
- Late July is a huge summer bash for son and future DIL’s wedding…sort of like a pre-wedding reception before the small wedding six hours away)
- September is the wedding
- October is vending and teaching at Fiber Expo
I didn’t factor in the Great Lakes Fiber Show, Wisconsin Sheep and Wool, or NY Sheep and Wool Festivals because those are still up in the air at this point.
The unexpected always crops up in addition to the big things planned for this year so to balance it all I plan to enjoy the small things as well like spinning, knitting, and weaving, the lambs and kids, and so many other things that happen around here that always make my day..
|Few of the 2010 ewe lambs|
|Rams getting acquainted before being turned out to their pasture.|
|Keeping the rams close together for a few days helps them become friends.|