Chronicles of a yarn farmer, shepherdess, and fiber geek!

Chronicles of a yarn farmer, shepherdess, and fiber geek!

June 26, 2008

A New Venture

Greetings!

I thought this would be a good time to start a blog because I'm venturing into new waters. In a few days I'll be off to Olds, Alberta to start the Masters Spinning Program at Olds College (a six year program). I'm excited!

I want to document my trials and tribulations throughout the program, post pics of my work, and vent when needed. Of course, I'm sure other things related to fiber, yarn, sheep, alpacas, farms, and stuff in general will find its way into my posts.

But for right now, I'm in a packing frenzy with an average size suitcase and a pile of spinning and dyeing supplies and equipment that I have to take. Hopefully there will be room for a few clothes!

No comments: